5 Crucial Real Estate Curbside Marketing Facts You Did Not Know
January 27, 2014
5 Stats that show just how much curb appeal matters:
1. 63% of home buyers that viewed a home online and were interested, drove by the home shortly after. Curbside appeal counts!
2. It takes less than 30 seconds for a home buyer to decide on a home after seeing it in person. If you are doing all the work creating attractive online marketing pieces, you may be losing interested buyers when they drive by and not even know it.
3. Improved landscaping can increase property value by 7-14% and accelerate the sale of your home by 5 to 6 weeks.
4. Home sellers see an average return of 473% from investment in landscaping and curbside marketing dollars!
5. 87% of people say that home presentation makes a difference in most sales.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Post Your Comment: